This blowdown and feed boiler conductivity control system provides on/off conductivity control, chemical feed and a conductivity electrode that measures the conductivity, as well as a temperature measurement for automatic compensation for errors due to temperature fluctuations. Unit has the ability to store data and user settings which can then be transferred to a PC via a USB disk.
- 4 Feed/auxiliary relays.
- Selection of preferred operational modes.
- Controller and Sensor Performance
- Range: 0 - 10,000 µS/cm (microSiemens/centimeter)
- Resolution: ±1 µS/cm
- Accuracy: 10 - 10,000 µS/cm ± 1% of reading
- 0 - 10 µS/cm ± 20% of reading
- Temperature Range: 32 - 401°F (0 - 205°C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1% of reading
- Input Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 8A
- Fuse: 1.0 ampere, 5 x 20 mm
Conductivity control of boiler water and control of chemical feed.