Electronic metering pump featuring digitally adjustable speed and fixed stroke length. Features multifunction valve for anti-siphon, back pressure and pressure relief.
- Adjustable from 0 to 360 strokes per minute.
- Maximum Output: 0.6 GPH, 38 mL per Minute, 0.11 mL per Stroke
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI,1.0 MPa
- Connection Size Tubing O.D.: 3/8"
- Voltage: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Liquid End: Glass Fiber reinforced Polypropylene Head with EPDM Valve Seats and Seals
- Alumina Ceramic Ball Check
- Multifunction valve allows for anti-siphon, back pressure and pressure relief.
Metering pump for use with boilers and cooling tower systems.
For use with the following products:
- United 309 Microbiocide for Cooling Towers and Air Handlers
- United 310 Boiler Treatment for Steam Boilers Up to 150 PSI
- United 312 BOILERMATE Synthetic Polymer Liquid Steam Boiler Treatment
- United 314 Earth Smart® Cooling Tower Concentrate
- United 316 TOWERMATE Liquid Cooling Tower Treatment
- United 324 Water Conditioner
- United 332 Earth Smart® Cooling Tower Treatment
- United 337 Algae, Bacteria and Fungi Control
- United 410 BOILER TREATMENT for Steam Boilers
- United 411 SUPERSTEAM Steam and Return Line Treatment
- United 413 Boiler Alkalinity Adjunct
- United 416 Extra Strength Cooling Tower Concentrate
- United 418 Liquid Oxygen Scavenger