| || |
- Self-contained units employ scrubbing and extraction cleaning for carpeting all in one pass.
- Polyethylene construction is non-corrosive and won’t dent, corrode or rust.
- Stainless steel solution strainer filters out damaging particles before reaching the pump.
- Stainless steel vacuum filter prevents debris from entering vacuum motor.
- Removable recovery tank saves time and makes for easy cleaning.
- Quick change spray jets allow easy maintenance.
- Adjustable brush pressure control is at operator’s fingertips. Brush pressure gauge ensures efficiency as you are cleaning.
- Heavy duty power cord can be stored easily on unit.
- Heavy duty Vitron Seals, Impervious to "new generation" chemicals.
- Hospital grade plugs that meet all health care compliance regulations.
- Non conductive operator control console.
- Moisture resistant switches.
- Cleans up to 2,500 square feet per hour.
- Operator-friendly control panel features independent switching allowing individual control vacuum, brush, pump and accessory pump, and a main power switch that turns on and off all functions simultaneously.
- 3 way solution control switch allows operator to put down water manually or continuously.
- Warranty: 3 yr parts, 2 yr labor
Vac Motor: 2 hp., 3 stage, 118” waterlift (2997 mm), 99 cfm (2.8 m3/ min.)
Brush Motor: 1/6 hp., (125 watts)
Voltage: 115 volts/240 volts
Solution Pump: 50 psi. (3.5 bar)
Capacity: 7 gal. - Solution (26 litres), 7 gal. - Recovery (26 litres)
Brush Speed: 1800 rpm.
Cleaning Width: 17” (43 cm)
Power Cord: 50’ (15 m) 14-3 SJTW
Wheels: 8” (20 cm)
Weight: 90 lbs. (41 kg.)
No. of Spray Jets: 3 Quick Disconnect
Height: 35 1/2” (90 cm)
Width: 18” (45 cm)
Length: 35” (89 cm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Used with the Following Products: